Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Interview with Book Blogger Anne Clarence


The Book Blogger Listing will be introducing our book bloggers to readers over the next coming months. First up is student, Anne Clarence. Anne has a lot to say about book blogging, writing and reading so let's get started! 

1. How long have you been book blogging?

Actually only two months 😳.

That absolutely does not matter. You have to start somewhere!

2. What made you start blogging about books?

Since I loved reading so much, I always wanted to discuss my favorite books with people. But none of my friends are interested in listening to me babbling about books all the time and neither are my parents. So I got the idea of making a book blog so I can share my love for reading with everyone.

3. What book genres are your favorites?

Fantasy Romance! Hahaha! I've been asked that SO many times that it’s become a gut instinct.  With romance, I’m especially obsessed with a love-hate relationship. I mean, watching them trying to resist the passion and chemistry is just so cute and sweet! Besides Fantasy, I’m actually very open to all other genres. Fantasy Romance happens to be my absolute favorite. I also love books that involve competition in any form, a.k.a schools, games, etc.

4. What book genres are your least favorites?

I actually don’t have a least favorite, I mean, I’m opened to all genres. But my last choice is probably non-fiction. I still like to read it, it just usually wouldn’t be my first choice in casual fun reading.

5. How many books do you read each week?

That depends on how much money and time I have. It can be all the way from 10 to 1. I’m not exaggerating, I can go on full reading mode and read like a flash. 

6. Do you write reviews about every book you read?

I want to, but I’m currently still a student so I don’t have that much time. If I could I would. 

7. Do you always finish a book, even when you're not enjoying it?

Yes. If I’m not enjoying it, I’ll just skip-skip-skip to the ending. Just scanning through it at least.

That’s certainly very honest of you ;)

8. Do you do any writing of your own?

Besides book reviews? Well I’m currently working on a fantasy romance novel that involves world building and all that goes along with it, but with schoolwork and the blog I just can’t find the time. I wish to continue with it and someday publish it, so people can enjoy it

9. How often do you post to your book blog?

Normally every Friday.

10. Do you still see yourself book blogging in five or more years?

Yes! If everything goes well and all, I guess. I mean, I’m currently enjoying the feeling of blogging and I really hope it lasts. 


ABOUT ANNE CLARENCE:

Anne is a book blogger, reviewer, and interviewer. She’s a high school student who lives and breathes to read books on her Kindle, Andrick. 

Anne invites readers to connect with her via her book blog, Anne's Book Reviews, and on social media:






Want to be interviewed? Let us know! Submit a contact form in the sidebar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment